LOCATION: 116 South Church St. - Monroe, NC 28112
MAILING: PO Box 293 - Monroe, NC 28111
OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Our Christian Mission
The mission of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
is to sustain a community:
shaped by worship,
connected through faith,
and called to share God’s love.
WELCOME TO St. PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH!
We open our doors to a world longing to be close to God. We are a Christ-centered community of faith and prayer in the historic Episcopal and Anglican traditions, devoted to deeper intimacy with God in Christ through the Holy Spirit. With rich liturgical and sacramental worship throughout the week, active outreach programs, and a variety of educational opportunities, St. Paul's is a place where the inner life and the outer life feed one another as we become what we are created by God to be - in His image. "The Glory of God is man fully alive." St. Irenaeus
2014 LENTEN/EASTER LITURGIES
(Refer to the Parish Calendar as well. See link on left of homepage.)
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS (every Friday in Lent at 7:00 p.m.)
- April 13 – PALM SUNDAY (begins in the columbarium)
- April 17 – MAUNDAY THURSDAY (7:00 p.m.)
- April 18 – GOOD FRIDAY
- 10:30 a.m. – Community Stations of the Cross (starts at 1st Presbyterian)
- 12:00 p.m. – Community Good Friday Liturgy at St. Paul’s
- 7:00 p.m. – Good Friday Liturgy
- April 19 – HOLY SATURDAY
- 9:00 a.m. – HOLY SATURDAY LITURGY
- 10:00 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt & Resurrection of the Alleluias
- 7:00 p.m. – EASTER VIGIL LITURGY (begins in the columbarium)
- April 20 – EASTER DAY
- 8:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
- 9:30 a.m. – Flowering of the Cross and Holy Eucharist
- 11:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist (use of incense)
FROM ST. PAUL'S YOUTH, HANNAH FLOYD...
WAY TO GO HANNAH!
THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO WORK WITH YOU!
A thank you from Heiffer for St. Paul's generosity.
Way to Go St. Paul's!!
East Elementary is collecting
to earn money for school.