This guild is a multi-faceted approach, open to all Parishioners, involving several ministries, and working directly with the Rector and each other to offer
coordinated pastoral care throughout our parish system.
- Lay Eucharistic Visitation - LEV(Gail Greer - Chair)
- This ministry is for our shut-in parishioners and those who for temporary health reasons, e.g. following surgery, cannot attend the Sunday Eucharist and who wish to
have Holy Communion brought to wherever they are, hospital or home. The first Sunday of each month near the end of the 10:30 liturgy, our LEVs are given Communion Kits to take forth
the bread and the wine, keeping all of our parishioners connected in the body of Christ through the blessed Sacrament of Holy Eucharist. If you are facing a situation that keeps you from
joining the parish community and would like to be added to the list of recipients, please notify Gail Greer by calling the front office at (704)289-8434 letting our Parish Secretary,
Nicci Brown, know.
- Jo Singer, Gail Greer, Al Askew, Julius Nimmons
- Flower Ministry(Kitty Hardee - Chair)
- Pat & Don Ambrose, Billie Huffman, Linda McGuire, Debbie Swartz
- St. Catherine's Prayer Shawl Ministry (Doris Rushing - Chair)
- St. Lawrence Food Ministry (Melinda Plue - Chair)
- St. Catherine's Card Ministry (Pat Ambrose - Chair; Maggie Holm)
- New Baby Ministry (Beth Rowe - Chair; Marie Demarest, Jane Beamer)
- College Ministry (Rector)
- Funeral Reception (Nancy Noles - Chair; Barbara and Herb Joyner; Pat and Don Ambrose; Nancy and Gary Noles; Kitty and Julius Hardee; and Jan and
This is a huge undertaking, requiring each of these ministries to coordinate information and discreetly work together to provide St. Paul's parishioners with a
comprehensive pastoral network of support. We care for one another at St. Paul's, and we intend to put into action that love we have for one another.